Smokey Jalapeno Lime Chicken
1 lb Chicken Breasts
2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
4 Tbsp Outer Limits Jalapeno Lime Hot Sauce
1/2 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
1 Lime, Zest and Juice
Salt and Pepper To Taste
1. In a small bowl mix all of the ingredients except the chicken to create the marinade.
2. Pour the marinade over the chicken in a resealable ziploc bag.
3. Let the chicken marinate for 2-4 hours.
4. Cook the chicken, using your favorite method, I recomend grilling over med-high heat for 5-6 minutes per side.
5. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Note: If you you don't have Smoked Paprika on hand, Chipotle Chili Powder makes a nice substitue and will add a bit more heat to the dish. We recommend serving this along side our Spicy Grilled Broccoli.